Thursday, 17 February 2011

Keeping a secret.

We all have secrets. 
Normally it's the people who seem the happiest that hide the biggest ones. I guess that's why I love the idea of PostSecret by Frank Warren. The basic idea is that people can send their secrets anonymously through the form of a creative homemade postcard. The cards themselves have become pieces of art, and I think for some of these people it was literally the only way they could finally admit what they've been hiding.The secrets range from funny confessions to quite tragic sad stories. I own the book and it never gets boring to flick through.
Here are some examples of secrets people have posted.
If you want to read more secrets, click on this link to the PostSecret website, which I'm pretty sure updates every Sunday with new ones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment