Tuesday, 15 March 2011

It's oKKK, it's just a dream...

So last time I created an image using photoshop to illustrate the creepy clown dream I had (click link) and the other night I had another weird dream which made absolutely NO sense, so I thought I'd do the same.
It was just me and some other people sitting on a picnic table outside eating pizza (as you do) and in the distance a big group of people from the Ku Klux Klan were gathering. Really weird...and then I saw hedgehogs in the grass too.

Yep, I struggle to see the meaning of this dream too...but I'd love some pizza right now.


2 comments:

  1. omg i wud be pretty scared! what a weird dream!

    Dan

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg weird weird dream! cannot explain it to you though^^

    ReplyDelete