Sunday, 29 May 2011

Balloons

For my flatmate's birthday, we were saying how we wanted to fill the whole corridor with balloons because.....well there's no reason I just thought it would look quite good.
 Balloons never go out of fashion, they're were invented in 1824 and they're still floating around.
Now that's impressive.
My friend mentioned how it all reminded her of the photographer Tim Walker (link) and how he uses balloons in alot of his photos.
So here are a couple that I thought were pretty beautiful to look at:
(via flikr)
(via  www.whatsyourtalenightingale.com)
(via hotballoonblog.com)
(via madley.com)
I realise the last one doesn't have anything to do with balloons but I liked it.
Maybe the next time you dance with someone, you'll realise you're just dancing with a skeleton too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment