Friday, 24 June 2011

Finding notes..

I came across this site Found where people basically send in notes that they've found from anywhere, whether it's in a supermarket, hidden in a book at the library or crumpled up with frustration because the writer decided it wasn't worth reading.
"We collect FOUND stuff: love letters, birthday cards, kids' homework, to-do lists, ticket stubs, poetry on napkins, telephone bills, doodles - anything that gives a glimpse into someone
else's life. Anything goes..."
For Kyle
FOUND by Drew Petursson in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"I found this five in the till at work when I was counting out the money at the end of the day. Of course as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it so I switched it for a five of my own."
You Can't Always Get What You Want
FOUND by Donna in California
"I work in the teen area of my library so I find notes from time to time. I'm used to spelling and grammatical errors, but this one has been, by far, the most confusing."
And Again Those Eyes
FOUND by Jess Theorin in New Haven, Connecticut
"I found this in a used copy of the novel "Spider" by Patrick McGrath, bought used from Amazon."
Sink or Swim
FOUND by Heather McCabe in Massachusetts
"I found this note stuffed into a vase at a thrift store."
I Just Realized
FOUND by Erin in Santa Barbara, California
"This was found on a desk in the library at UC Santa Barbara, where a group of girls had been studying or distressing about their looks. I can't imagine why this realization happened in the library."


Thanks for reading
click the link below if you find this kind of stuff interesting:

1 comment:

  1. wow. some of these notes are so deep, they're amazing! thank you for sharing, lovely. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete