Friday, 1 July 2011

Dear Photograph.

I stumbled across a tumblr blog called Dear Photograph and it's based on this really cool idea of taking a picture of a picture from the past in the present, re-capturing a moment from your childhood. I'm sure everyone has that one place where they first learnt to ride their bike or had that perfect family holiday, or maybe it was just that one perfect day you'll always remember.
 Enjoy :)
I was even inspired to take my own one (it's the last photo).
Dear Photograph,
Me and my first bike. The bike I have now goes a little bit faster.
@bizaaron
 Dear Photograph.
We had nothing, but you gave me everything. Thank you for your never ending love. I love you Dad.
@okfollowheather
Dear Photograph, 
That stop sign gave me a good excuse to stop cutting the lawn.
Tim Freeland

Dear Photograph,
I wish I treated you better when we were in high school.
@Sarah_Bernstein
 
Here's my attempt lol.
This photo has been on our fridge for years.
Me, my sisters, my rabbit and dad.
Dear Photograph
I'm planning on retaking you, minus the rabbit :( 
x

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I love that site.
    I hope you submitted your photo :] It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so neat! what a fun idea.

    Megan

    pride and prejudice is super good! happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is such a great idea. I need to do this :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete