Friday, 8 July 2011

POTTER MANIA!

AHHH the last potter film will be out soon! I don't care if it's geeky or whatever, I CAN'T WAIT. I've always wanted to go to a premiere, but never really got round to it because I thought 'there's always the next film', but no, this was the last chance and I thought why the hell not. So I went to London yesterday with my sister to check out the craziness, and lets just say that potter fans are on ANOTHER level! I can't say it's a bad thing because I found it all quite entertaining seeing thousands of people walking around London with their lightning bolt scars, glasses, robes and t-shirts that said "I'm with a muggle" with an arrow pointing to the side.
Anyway, I'll let my photos do the talking now:
Picked up the metro while on the underground and found this page.
Trafalgur Square. Gutted that  I couldn't go in for the main event. You needed a wristband :(
So we headed to Leicester Square, where the red carpet extendend to (thought to be the longest in history).
 Possibly the WORST weather I've experienced for a while, accompanied by the BEST sandwich I've had in a while.
 Sneaky maid!
Clémence Poésy and Matthew Lewis aka Fleur Delacour and Nevile Longbottom. 
Not looking too shabby Matthew, I didn't recognize him at first.
 Fred? George? .....yeh I can't tell which Weasley twin he is..ma bad. and Tom Felton aka Draco Malfoy.
Ralph Fiennes (man I love this guy!) and Alan Rickman aka VOLDERMORT and Snape.
(He was so bloody calm, look at the face! Alan, it's ok you can stop pretending to be Snape now).
Fans taking what they can from the experience (quite literally).
I overheard people trying to offer money for the signs people had grabbed off the barriers (like the one the woman is holding on the left).
Griffindor Lions. How cute is this? 

Even though I didn't get to see the main three (Harry, Hermonie & Ron), I saw more celebrities in one day than I've ever seen in my life including some really random people ranging from football players to characters from glee :/

Did anyone else manage to go? It would be nice to see your photos too, so link me to your blog :)

Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

  1. This looks like far too much fun. I really need to check out a premier at some point in my life!

    ReplyDelete