Tuesday, 19 July 2011

When mum and dad went on holiday.

The rents decided to jet off to Italy the other week! YEH thanks mum and dad, I don't mind being left at home, but at least make sure you go somewhere BORING so I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. But nooooooooo, you had to go to Italy, where you got to do the classic 'oh look how I attempt to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa' pose.
(because obviously that's all that Italy has to offer..)
It was funny looking through their photos though (the one above is from google btw, that is NOT my mum) because I noticed in the background of their photos that you could see other people trying to do the same pose. 
See, it's not always about being original.
OH and one more point, I can't have seriously been the only child (note the word CHILD) stupid enough to have thought it was the Leaning Tower of Pizza....right? Oh come on, I was young, give me a break..and no, I didn't actually expect to see pizzas.
But who the hell wouldn't want to see a tower of pizzas? I'd get on a plane to see that.
"Have a nice & quiet time!!"
Translation: don't even think about having a party.
They left us a list before they left, probably because they think we'll lock ourselves out while the house is on fire or something.
(but I did forget to water the plants for like a week & gave them extra water to make up for it...but I don't think that's how it works, does it?...whoops)

Look how dad used the letter U instead of YOU...he is so cool..



Thanks for reading x

2 comments: