Friday, 5 August 2011

We all live in a yellow...

 As soon as I finished reading this book, I just had to see the film. I don't know why, but I just find it exciting to see how another person interprets what you've literally just imagined in your head. It's like someone basically turning a dream you've just had into a motion picture - it's cool to watch. Personally I felt the book was a little pointless, but I did find the character's blunt and sarcastic personality and the odd way he observes life really amusing. 
If he existed, he'd be so interesting to have as a friend.
photos via artsfuse.org & warp.net
 
I wish there was a film that followed my every move. - Oliver Tate

Cute quirky film. Anyone seen it or read the book?
What did you think about it?

Thanks for reading x

4 comments:

  1. one of my favourite films, actually love it! the director is richard ayoade who plays maurice moss in IT crowd! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really?! i was wondering why his face kept coming up when i googled it lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the book, but I absolutely LOVE the film; so beautiful! Richard Ayoade is a genius. x

    ReplyDelete