Friday, 9 December 2011

Lumiere 2011

A couple of weeks ago I went to go see Lumiere - a light festival in Durham (apparently the largest in the UK ooo la la). It's basically a bunch of cool artists/lighting designers displaying a little bit of magic all around the town, awwwh. Walking through the narrow cobbled streets really made me think I was walking through Diagon Alley 
(yep I'm going to convince myself it's a real place).
But yeh, it was really nice actually just walking around trying to spot the next illuminated thing and sometimes not quite understanding it, but still standing there mmming and ahhing as if to say YES of course I know the deep meaning behind this...don't you? 

MASSIVE SNOW GLOBE. 
If Carlsberg did snow globes....


Thanks for reading x


No comments:

Post a Comment