Saturday, 7 January 2012

Ho Ho Ho


Yeh I realise Christmas was like sooooo last year, but hey what can I say? I always manage to be late with everything in life, so why change now.
So it's time for the Christmas jumper to go back into hiding  (boo hoo) - the poor thing hardly got to see the light of day, but I don't think it's socially acceptable to wear such a festive jumper throughout the year..I mean what will people say?! Outrageous, just OUTRAGEOUS.

PHWOAAAR, what I would give to have this meal over and over again (actually this could be arranged...). Made by my beautiful housemates. We are girls with BIG appetites.
I do like a good hot chocolate, especially through these cold winters brrrrrrrr.


Thanks for reading!
Hope you all had a lovely Christmas, oh and Happy New Year!
x

1 comment: