Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Film night!

Tyneside Cinema do this thing where they show a film at their little bar, so you get people sitting at tables casually drinking wine, tea and eating mini eggs (yes mini eggs). 
Now, what I'd really like to say is "hmmmmm yes I'm very into my films" but hey I saw it was Ryan Gosling  season and...well that just beats any season tbh (move aside Winter).
Can't say I remember what the film was called..I was just staring at- AH ok it's called
HALF NELSON
Shakey filming, daily struggles, natural laughter & unlikely friendships.
 Babe, you can be my teacher ANY day of the week (even saturdays...)

"Second chances are rare, man. You ought to take better advantage of them."
                                                                                                        - Dan 

2 comments:

  1. what a fine example of a man! 'even saturdays'! haaa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgzzzzzzzzz you have a blog, omgzzzzzzz ryan gosling. makes me drool almost as much as cupcakes ;) x

    ReplyDelete