Sunday, 8 April 2012

The Lights On, But Nobody's Home.

Bit confused as to why someone has decided to abandon their dollhouse today.
 Maybe the children discovered the Xbox?
It just looked really odd, and it looks like the bailiffs have got to the furniture already (bastards). 
Imagine if the dollhouse was an exact replica of the house it was outside. My mind would explode.
 I think I will cry if this suddenly appears outside my house tomorrow morning.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"
Is what I'd probably find myself saying (with dramatic arm gestures) if that did happen...
They could at least shut the door, we don't want any intruders jeeeez



Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. hahah 'maybe the children discovered the x box', you do make me laugh my love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you found a home for this...home. It's cute (and you could use it for a model for uni!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i said to dana to take it to put make up and other things in it, but it disappeared the next day and i felt weird stealing from children hahaa x

      Delete