Friday, 4 May 2012

DIY: High Waisted Denim Shorts!

image via theniftyfifties.tumblr
It can't be denied that high waisted shorts are trending this summer, but of course loads of shops take advantage and sell them at silly silly prices (*cough* TOPSHOP,URBANOUTFITTERS..just sayin')
 If anything you're better off hitting up some vintage shops first and finding a perfectly good pair for half the price. I did! However, I didn't just wanna stick to one pair because I'm greedy like that and wanted some in a lighter shade BUT being the stubborn student I am, I wanted to see if I could make my own.
SO........I just managed to find a pair of GAP jeans in a charity shop that just happened to be high waisted, the perfect colour and in my size. OH and how much did these set me back? £1. 
Yep, I think I can just about afford that thanks.
Thank God it was reduced from £4, I don't know what I would have done!
Snip Snip
taaa daaaaa!

Thanks for reading x


1 comment:

  1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaammaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzinnnnnnnngg!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete