Sunday, 6 May 2012

Lars and the Real Girl.

I think I just fell in love...with this film.
It's just so beautifully sad.
The story initially seems somewhat awkwardly comical and, like anyone, when you don't fully understand something, you judge certain things on the surface to be weird and funny. It's a shame, but it's in our nature, right?  
But give something a chance and take the time to understand something and you realise that it's not that weird, not that funny and it actually makes perfect sense.
If I'm not quite selling it, I apologize..but did I mention it's got Ryan Gosling in it? He owns a lovely collection of festive jumpers? And does a brilliant rendition of Nat King Cole's L.O.V.E?
Need I say more...
"L is for the way you look at me!...." 



Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

  1. "And does a brilliant rendition of Nat King Cole's L.O.V.E"
    Now I must see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaa it's great, do it! x

    ReplyDelete