Thursday, 26 July 2012

London Bridge

Forget about sea view, it's all about the bridge view baby!
OK, so I'd like to say I sat here, ate a posh sandwich, sipped on an ice cold drink, exchanging the latest gossip with friends (aka bitching) whilst enjoying the views of London...but I'm a student and I'm just not that cool.
For now a photo will simply have to do! But I do think it's quite nice to see certain landmarks from another angle, it definitely beats the standard postcard position.
How do I always manage to get a seagull perfectly situated in my photo? Awesome.

And by 'postcard position' I mean like the photo above, probably with the addition of an extremely witty phrase that reads 'Greetings from London!'

Mind blowing I know.


4 comments:

  1. You forget how impressive the bridge is when you only see it from one angle! Gorgeous pics. All eyes on London from tonight!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love London and hopefully i'm gonna get there some day!
    You have a great blog:)

    xx Marianne
    pictureme-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. London seems to be such a nice city, I really wanna go there one day :-) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete