Monday, 6 January 2014

Hello 2014.

When a year comes to an end, we all feel the need to express how 'challenging' or 'unforgettable' the past year has been, and to be honest I don't deny that I don't at least reflect back on 2013. 
Who doesn't?

Even though I can happily look back and say it's been a successful year including my graduation, doing half a marathon and a trip to Japan I will never forget, I can't help but always feel panic about what I should achieve by the time 2014 is over. I guess it doesn't help when your birthday is just 4 days after New Years and then you really do feel ANOTHER year older. 

But don't worry, I don't write on this blog to moan, I see that enough on Facebook. In fact, I like to think it's for the opposite - focusing on the good stuff, the stuff that inspires me!

This is a baby panda waving hello to 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment