Friday, 8 August 2014

I'm bringin' bloggin' back

OK, it's back by popular demand (and when I say demand, I'm referring to myself..jeez I'm so demanding). 

I'm not sure why I keep stopping and starting with this blog because when I update it, I enjoy it. I suppose it's like going to the gym, sometimes (/all the time) you can't be bothered, but when you go you're like "DAMN I feel good, why don't I do this more often?!"....and then before you know it 2 months have passed and you find yourself munching on a packet of crisps only to find it labelled with "GREAT FOR SHARING". Wonderful.

So yes, after that completely unnecessary analogy, I am BACK. If Justin Timberlake can come back and successfully whack out a new album, returning to blogging is most definitely the same thing. 
I got your back J.




No comments:

Post a Comment